Speech Therapy Services

Website-Pics-015Speech Therapy Services are provided by a Speech-Language Pathologist.  All our providers in Speech Therapy hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree, are certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA), have an active license in the state of Pennsylvania, and receive at least twenty-four hours of continuing education on a yearly basis.

The Speech Therapist provides assistance and support to children and their families in the areas of language acquisition, articulation, oral motor development, feeding issues, and social communication skills.  More specifically the therapist will address the areas of need  in expressive language, receptive language, need for an alternative language means (i.e., sign language, pictures, etc.), development of oral motor musculature (strength and control), and range and quality of sound  production for communication.